Janders Dean makes up an important part of the legal technology and innovation ecosystem in Australia and overseas, and #JDHorizons is a date that most inhabitants of this ecosystem save in their calendar well in advance year after year.
This was the second time we were invited to sponsor #JDHorizons in Sydney. We were blessed with two days of Spring in the middle of Winter with marvellous views of Sydney Harbour, accompanied by a carefully curated program of speakers.
What we liked about the Conference
- Curated speakers
- Promotion of diversity
- Large number of female speakers
- SheBreaksTheLaw launch
- Cocktails at 10am doesn’t hurt anyone except your brain
- Fantastic opportunity for up and coming university students
Why we’ll be back
- We like the delegates – a great mix of people with common industry, innovation and a collaborative mindset
- It’s fun and relaxed
- The topics are relevant, not just to Delegates but to Sponsors too
- The values of the conference align with outs (diversity, inclusion, wellbeing)