- Highlight some content in your document. It could be a single paragraph, multiple paragraphs, contain images, tables etc. The content can also have styles applied, this is actually desirable.
- Click the + button at the top left of the Snippet pane.
- Browse through the Snippet libraries to find the folder that should contain your new Snippet.
- Enter a Code. This must be unique inside that Library
- Enter a Name. This should be a clear description of what your Snippet represents.
- Enter Notes. This is optional, but is very useful to helpful people to find and use your Snippet. Particularly when contributing to shared library.
At MOSMAR we love helping our clients work more efficiently, and that’s what we’ve been doing for more than 15 years.
Level 10, 580 George Street
Sydney NSW 2000
+61 2 8097 9888